ECC Services to Students
- Career advising with students one-on-one
- UIC internship, co-op and full-time job portal: UICcareers
- Fall Resume Expo and Spring Career Prep Day workshops, open to all undergraduate engineering students
- Annual Spring Engineering Career Fair
- Undergraduate and graduate career-related workshops including: job search strategies, LinkedIn, resume development, interviewing and career fair preparation
- Guaranteed Paid Internship Program (Freshmen only), employer and on-campus placement
- Work closely with engineering student societies to connect them with corporate engineering guest and alumni speakers
- International Students – CPT (Curricular Practical Training) authorization for internships, in coordination with the UIC Office of International Services.
- This website is continuously updated with information to make your search more efficient and productive. Check back often for new resources and career development info.