The Engineering Career Center works closely with participating employers located throughout the Chicagoland area, Midwest and across the country, promoting internship and/or full-time employment opportunities in all fields of engineering. Small manufacturers, global corporations, and government agencies look to UIC students for expertise in solving their unique needs.
How to connect with UIC College of Engineering students:
- Posting full-time and internship/co-op positions on the UIC job posting site: UICcareers with the assistance of the Engineering Career Center staff. This is a free service to all employers!
- Attend the spring Engineering Career Fair to connect with current students and alumni to source for your engineering recruitment opportunities.
- Diversity Career Fair – This fair is held during both fall and spring terms and it is open to all UIC majors
- Engineering Career Prep Day and Resume Expo – send one or more of your UIC engineering alumni to mentor COE students at half-day career development workshops held in both fall and spring.
- Corporate Information Sessions – the engineering career center can help coordinate your corporate information session to all engineering majors or target one or more of our engineering societies.
- Volunteer to be a judge at the annual Senior Design Expo